[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text]
Neo Ntshole is the owner of Tsebo Information Solutions and she developed a mobile application in order to simplify problems in her community. Her business started as an idea but soon developed into a tech solution for retailers in her community. Through joining the IBM Aspiring Entrepreneurs programme, Neo was able to develop and design her mobile application with the technical mentorship from IBM specialists. She also received business skills and guiding from Raizcorp which helped her learn how to run her business effectively. “I would like to thank IBM, if it hadn’t been for them, I wouldn’t know what I know now. I would to thank Raizcorp because without them I would have done things blindly.” said Neo.
IBM, in partnership with Raizcorp, has launched an Aspiring Entrepreneurs Initiative which will provide aspiring black female entrepreneurs, just like Neo, with business and technology development. Only the most innovative and committed female entrepreneurs will be chosen to join this unique opportunity. This programme offers aspiring entrepreneurs, who may not have studied technology, or worked in the field with the chance to work with IBM and its resources to create their own disruptive technologies which could potentially solve challenges in their communities. As part of the programme aspiring entrepreneurs will receive business development, technology development and personal growth support as well as access to IBM South Africa’s resources and technology specialists who will help them develop their ideas.
IBM is looking for aspiring entrepreneurs who:
- Have a scalable, unique technology related business concept or idea that is based on ICT in one of the following categories: cloud computing, analytics, mobile enterprises, social business and security.
- Are dedicated to put in the hard work to become an entrepreneur,
- Are black-female South African citizens, and are 18 years or older,
- Are willing and able to participate in the programme for 6 months, on a full-time basis.
- Have access to accommodation in the Johannesburg region, while they are on the programme.
[/et_pb_text][et_pb_button button_text=”Apply Now” _builder_version=”3.0.82″ custom_button=”on” button_bg_color=”#00acf8″ button_text_color=”#ffffff” button_url=”https://fs30.formsite.com/Selection/form83/index.html” url_new_window=”on” background_layout=”light” button_icon_placement=”right” /][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]