Calling all growth-hungry entrepreneurs
Apply for a business-development programme, sponsored by Babcock, to help you grow a profitable, sustainable business
Babcock is looking to sponsor growth-hungry entrepreneurs in Johannesburg, eMalahleni and Durban. If your application is successful, you’ll be put on a Raizcorp Arize business-development programme, which is fully sponsored by Babcock, to support you on your entrepreneurial journey.
Whether you’re just starting out in the industry, have been trading for several years or are ready to scale your business from a small- to a medium-sized enterprise, completing a Raizcorp programme can help you grow a profitable, sustainable business.
What do our programmes offer?
If you are accepted onto an Arize programme, you will receive entrepreneurial learning and business guidance from your own team of mentors. Depending on the programme, there are a range of other benefits including access to our infrastructure, back-office support, markets and much more. Click here to learn more about what our entrepreneurs receive.
What are the minimum criteria to apply?
- You must be a South African citizen over the age of 18
- Your business must be 51% or more black owned
- You must be active in your business full time
- You must have a cellphone, a computer and an email address
- You must be responsible for your own transport
Are there programme-specific criteria?
Yes. Depending on the programme, some of the following criteria may also apply:
- Your business must have been trading for at least six months
- Your average monthly turnover must be R5 000 or more