Ready to grow your work safety gear business?
We can help you to build a successful business!
If you are ready to take your business to a whole new level, we invite you to apply for the Thuthukani business-development programme powered by leading business incubator Raizcorp.
What will you get?
Among others, you will receive practical, hands-on entrepreneurial learning and mentorship to grow your business knowledge and help you to become profitable and sustainable into the future.
We will also help you to uncover any technical gaps in your business and, if needed, provide you with technical support and development.
In partnership with Absa, we will also offer loan funding to those who qualify.
What are the minimum criteria to apply?
- You must be a South African citizen over the age of 18
- Your business must be 51% or more black owned
- Your business must have been trading for at least six months
- Your business must have an average monthly turnover of R15 000 or more
- You must be active in your business full time
- You must have a cellphone, email address and access to a computer or laptop
- You must be responsible for your own transport
- You must be based in one of the Thungela Mining communities in the eMalahleni, Steve Tshwete or Govan Mbeki municipalities