Ready to grow your legal courier services business?
Get the best in business support to take your firm to new heights!
Do you own a legal courier services business and do you want to build it into a successful and profitable enterprise that thrives into the future? Raizcorp is offering you the chance to apply for one of our highly acclaimed, sponsored Arize business-growth programmes.
What do our programmes offer?
If you are accepted on to an Oracle-sponsored programme, you will receive entrepreneurial learning and business guidance from your own team of mentors. Depending on the programme, there are a range of other benefits including access to our infrastructure, back-office support, markets and much more. Click here to learn more about what our entrepreneurs receive.
What are the minimum criteria to apply?
- You must be a South African citizen over the age of 18
- Your business must be 51% or more black owned
- You must be active in your business full time
- You must have a cellphone, a computer and an email address
- You must be responsible for your own transport
Are there programme-specific criteria?
Yes. Depending on the programme, some of the following criteria may also apply:
- Your business must have been trading for at least six months*
- Your average minimum monthly turnover must be R15 000 or more*
*These criteria do not apply to pre-startup or startup businesses.