Raizcorp: Connecting Hands Since 2000
Grow your business with a sponsored business-development programme
We’re looking for growth-hungry entrepreneurs who have their own registered businesses to apply for one of our acclaimed Raizcorp Arize business-development programmes, which will be fully sponsored by a large corporate company.
Whether you are just starting out, have been trading for several years or are ready to scale your business, we have a programme that can support you on your entrepreneurial journey.
What do our programmes offer?
If you are accepted on to an Arize programme, you will receive entrepreneurial learning and business guidance from your own team of mentors. Depending on the programme, there are a range of other benefits including access to our infrastructure, back-office support and much more. Click here to learn more about what our entrepreneurs receive.
What are the minimum criteria to apply?
- You must be a South African citizen over the age of 18
- Your business must be 51% or more black owned
- You must be active in your business full time
- You must have a cellphone, a computer and an email address
- You must be responsible for your own transport
Are there programme-specific criteria?
- Your business must be registered and trading for at least six months
- Your average monthly turnover must be R5 000 or more.