Calling all local entrepreneurs
Are you ready to take your business to new heights? Introducing the Amrod Neo Enterprise Development Programme, a transformative opportunity designed exclusively for Amrod’s small and medium, previously disadvantaged resellers. Amrod is passionate about empowering businesses like yours, and that’s why they’ve partnered with South Africa’s leading business incubator, Raizcorp, to bring you this exceptional programme.
Why join the Neo Enterprise Development Programme?
This three-month intensive programme is packed with benefits that will propel your business forward. Here’s just a glimpse of what you can expect if you are selected:
- Personal Mentors: Throughout the programme, you’ll have the invaluable support of your own finance mentor and marketing and sales mentor, guiding you towards success.
- Entrepreneurial Financial Training: Gain essential core skills through a specialized financial training course designed to equip you for financial success.
- Sales Mastery: Our comprehensive sales course will sharpen your knowledge and skills, empowering you to open doors to new opportunities.
- Tailored Online Courses: Access carefully curated online courses that have been handpicked just for you, empowering you with relevant knowledge.
- Expert Bookkeeping Services: Benefit from top-notch bookkeeping services from Raizcorp. If you have your own bookkeeper, they’ll review your books and handle 50 accounting transactions per month. On top of that, you’ll receive a FREE one-year license for Sage accounting software.
- Exclusive Workspaces: As an added perk, enjoy a three-month voucher worth almost R11,000 to access the premium workspaces at any branch of TBE (The Business Exchange).
What are the minimum criteria to apply?
We encourage you to seize this incredible opportunity by ensuring you meet the following criteria:
- Active Account with Amrod: You must have an active account with Amrod to be eligible for the programme.
- Black-Owned Business: Your business must be 51% or more black-owned, with preference given to female-owned businesses.
- Monthly Turnover: Your average minimum monthly turnover should fall between R20,000 and R1 million.
- Full-Time Business Owner: You should be dedicated to running your business full time.
- Essential Tools such as a computer, cellphone, transport etc
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity! The programme commences February 2024, and the application deadline is Friday, 3 November 2023.
There are limited spaces with only 25 places available for the first cohort of resellers. To secure your spot, fill in the form below now!