Lubrication delivery systems, bearings & power transmission products
Global giant, Timken, is offering two entrepreneurs with high-growth potential the opportunity to be sponsored on a top-rated business-development programme powered by Raizcorp. The programme offers internationally accredited entrepreneurial learning and business guidance to help you make your business more profitable and sustainable, and will help to ensure that you are ready to scale.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for two types of entrepreneurial business:
- Installation and maintenance of lubrication delivery systems to the mining or heavy industry
- Distribution of bearings and power transmission products to the industrial market
Ideally, you are already selling Timken products but, if not, you intend to in the future.
What are the minimum criteria to apply?
- Your business must be 51% black owned and you must be in it full time
- It must have been operating continuously for at least five years
- It should have a minimum monthly turnover of R10 000
- You must be a South African citizen over the age of 18
- You must be based in eMalahleni or surrounds
- You be knowledgeable about engineering service requirements to the mining or heavy industry
- Knowledge and experience in lubrication, hydraulic and general engineering maintenance is beneficial
- Current installed base of OEMs such as CAT, Komatsu, Bell Equipment, Volvo, Doosan, Hitachi, Liebherr, JCB and Scania
- You must have access to a cellphone, a computer and an email address
- You must have your own transport