Scaffolding, rope access, workshop consumables & PPE
Raizcorp wants to develop and grow entrepreneurs in the businesses of scaffolding, rope access, workshop consumables or PPE through a fully sponsored business growth programme. Successful applicants will receive internationally accredited entrepreneurial learning, a team of business guides or mentors, access to infrastructure and markets, and much more.
Who are we looking for?
Scaffolding | Rope access | Workshop consumables | PPE
What are the minimum criteria to apply?
- The business must be at least 51% black owned
- The owner must be active in the business full time
- The business must have been trading for at least six months
- The business must have a minimum monthly turnover of R10 000
- The owner must have a cell phone, a computer and email address
- The owner must be responsible for their own transport
- The owner must be a South African citizen over the age of 18