Branded Independent Workshop & Powershop
Take your independent mechanical workshop or motor spares and supplies business to the next level with a sponsored business-development programme
Are you a growth-hungry entrepreneur who wants to take your independent workshop, or motor spares and supplies business, to the next level of success? Apply for one of our Raizcorp Arize business-development programmes, sponsored by Shell, that could allow you to become part of the Shell Lubricants Network. There are opportunities to turn your existing business into a Shell Branded Independent Workshop or secure a container Shell Powershop.
What do our programmes offer?
If you are accepted on to an Arize programme, you will receive entrepreneurial learning and guidance. Depending on the programme, there are a range of other benefits including access to our infrastructure, back-office support, markets and much more. Click here to learn more about what our entrepreneurs receive.
What are the minimum criteria to apply?
- You must be a South African citizen over the age of 18
- Your business must be 51% or more black owned
- You must be active in your business full time
- You must have been trading for at least six months
- Your average monthly turnover must be R15 000 or more
- You must have a cellphone, a computer and an email address
- You must be responsible for your own transport
- To qualify for the Powershop programme you must have land available for the placement of a spares and supplies container shop, or an independent mechanical workshop