Need a loan to grow your warehouse logistics business?
Get the best support on your journey to business success!
Are you a growth-hungry entrepreneur who wants to take your business to the next level of success? We want you to apply for one of our highly acclaimed Raizcorp Arize business-growth programmes which will be sponsored by a large corporate company.
You may also qualify for loan funding from the sponsor!
What does the programme offer?
You will receive practical, hands-on entrepreneurial learning and your own team of business mentors to help you grow your business knowledge and support you in growing a profitable business that is sustainable into the future.
Depending on the programme, there are a range of other benefits including access to our infrastructure, back-office support, markets and much more. Click here to learn more about what our entrepreneurs receive.
What are the minimum criteria to apply?
To apply for any of the programmes, you must
- be a South African citizen over the age of 18
- be active in your business full time (or intend to become active in the business full time)
- have a cellphone, email address and access to a computer or laptop
- be responsible for your own transport
Depending on the programme, the following additional criteria may also apply
- Your business must have been trading for either a minimum of three months or six months
- Your business must have an average minimum monthly turnover of either R5 000 or R15 000