Grow your product-making business in Alexandra & Tembisa
The South African Future Trust is a champion for small business. They are partnering with Raizcorp to offer growth-hungry entrepreneurs in Alexandra and Tembisa the opportunity to apply for a fully sponsored business-development programme. If you’re selected for the programme, you will receive entrepreneurial learning, one-on-one business guidance, access to markets, infrastructure, back-office support and much more! This programme is geared towards making your product-manufacturing or fabrication business profitable and sustainable into the future.
What are we looking for?
- Serious entrepreneurs who are already operating and want to grow bigger
- Businesses that uplift the community of Alexandra & Tembisa with their manufacturing operations
What are the minimum criteria to apply?
- You must be an SA citizen over the age of 18
- Your business must be 51% or more black owned
- Your business must have been trading for at least six months
- Your average monthly turnover must be R15 000 or more
- You must be active in your business full time
- You must have a cell phone, a laptop and an email address
- You must be responsible for your own transport
- You must be based in the Alexandra or Tembisa area