Looking to grow your business?
Raizcorp is inviting interested entrepreneurs to apply for a fully sponsored business-growth programme that offers internationally accredited entrepreneurial learning, a team of business guides or mentors, access to infrastructure and markets, and much more.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for businesses that offer any of the following:
- Crane rigging and parts
- Forklift maintenance, repairs and load testing
- Lifting equipment inspections and load testing
- Heavy vehicle or equipment OEM parts or tyres
- Fire-fighting equipment, maintenance & services
- On-site medical fitness, entry and exit
- Industrial PPE
- Hazardous waste disposal
- Steel fabrication
- Boiler making and repairs
- Water tank services and maintenance
- Oils and lubricants
- Oil recycling
- Greasing systems
What are the minimum criteria to apply?
- The business must be at least 51% black owned
- The owner must be active in the business full time
- The business must have been trading for at least six months
- The business must have a minimum monthly turnover of R15 000
- The owner must have a cell phone, a computer and email address
- The owner must be responsible for their own transport
- The owner must be a South African citizen over the age of 18