Get your construction, transport, electrical or plumbing business on track!
A large rail, port and pipeline company, in partnership with Raizcorp, is offering eMalahhleni-based businesses the chance to join a top-rated and internationally accredited enterprise development programme that will put your business on the right tracks to success!
If you are accepted on to the programme, you will receive entrepreneurial learning, business guidance, access to markets and so much more!
We’re looking for businesses in
- Construction and engineering
- General building materials
To apply, you and your business must meet these criteria:
- It must be at least 51% black owned and you must be active in it full time
- It must have been trading for at least six months
- It must have a minimum monthly turnover of R10 000 per month
- You must have a cell phone, access to a computer and an email address
- You must be responsible for your own transport
- You must be a South African citizen over the age of 18
If you’re serious about getting your business on to the fast track to success, apply now!