Calling all ICT supply entrepreneurs
Raizcorp together with Webber Wentzel is looking for high-potential entrepreneurs who want to grow profitable and sustainable businesses. We are offering you the chance to apply for a fully sponsored business growth programme that offers internationally accredited entrepreneurial learning, a team of business guides or mentors, access to infrastructure and markets, and much more.
Who are we looking for?
- IT supplies:
- hardware supplies
- mice etc.
What are the minimum criteria to apply?
- The business must be at least 51% black owned
- The owner must be active in the business full time
- The business must have been trading for at least six months
- The business must have a minimum monthly turnover of R15 000
- The owner must have a cell phone, a computer and email address
- The owner must be responsible for their own transport
- The owner must be a South African citizen over the age of 18