Are you ready to supply your way to business success?
If you’re serious about growing your business into a force to be reckoned with, we invite you to apply for a fully sponsored business-development programme. If you’re selected, you’ll receive entrepreneurial learning, one-on-one business guidance, access to markets, and much more! This programme is geared towards making your business profitable and sustainable into the future.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for growth-hungry entrepreneurs in the following businesses
- Grocery and office supply (household goods, tea, coffee, cleaning detergents)
- Paint supply (paint for spraying equipment, thinners, all automotive paints)
What are the minimum criteria to apply?
- You must be an SA citizen over the age of 18
- Your business must be 51% or more black owned
- Your business must have been trading for at least six months
- Your average monthly turnover must be R20 000 or more
- You must be active in your business full time
- You must have a cell phone, a laptop and an email address
- You must be responsible for your own transport