Are you ready for your business to take off?
Aviation Coordination Services and Raizcorp have partnered up to bring you an exciting opportunity. We’re offering specialised airport services businesses the chance to apply for a sponsored business-development programme that offers entrepreneurial learning, one-on-one business guidance and much more!
What businesses are we looking for?
- Baggage conveyer belt maintenance and spares supply
- Printing of luggage tags with barcoding
- Printing of boarding passes
- CTX screening equipment maintenance (X-Ray machine maintenance)
What are the minimum criteria to apply?
- You must be an SA citizen over the age of 18
- You must own a 51% or more black-owned business
- You must be active in your business full time
- You must have an average monthly turnover of R15 000 or more
- You must have a cell phone, a laptop and an email address
- You must be responsible for your own transport
- You must be based in Cape Town, Sandton, Uitenhage or Durban