[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text]
IBM’s Start-Up programme offers ICT focussed start-ups the chance to work with IBM and its partners to create their own disruptive technology solution within a specific industry. It is a business development and entrepreneurial growth programme that IBM South Africa has launched in partnership with Raizcorp. The programme is targeted at black female-owned and controlled ICT SMMEs that have a ground-breaking technology solution within the CAMMS space that requires technology support. Only those with the most innovative migration strategy and/or a unique and innovative technology solution proposition with the necessary commitment to succeed will be chosen for this opportunity. Successful applicants will also receive access to IBM South Africa’s research Lab, technical resources and the support of a dedicated technical coach who will assist in developing your vision into a reality.
In order to be considered for the programme, businesses must:
- Have been operating for at least 2 years.
- Have a clear vision of a growth path towards a technology services solution business.
- Have a scalable, unique technology related business concept or idea that is based on ICT in one of the following categories: cloud computing, analytics, mobile enterprises, social business and security.
- Be dedicated to put in the hard work to grow their business significantly, create new jobs and grow market share.
- Be 51% black owned and controlled; with preference to those entities with at least 30% black women ownership.
- Have at least two technical resources on staff.
- Have access to accommodation in the Johannesburg region, while they are on the programme.
- Be willing and able to participate in the programme for 12 months, on a full-time basis.
[/et_pb_text][et_pb_button button_text=”Apply Now” _builder_version=”3.0.82″ custom_button=”on” button_bg_color=”#00acf8″ button_text_color=”#ffffff” button_url=”https://fs30.formsite.com/Selection/form82/index.html” url_new_window=”on” background_layout=”light” button_icon_placement=”right” /][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]