Videographer & Editor
What are we looking for?
We are currently on the lookout for an intermediate-level Videographer & Editor to support our marketing department. A super-talented, open-minded, self-motivated, out-of-the-box thinking type of person would be ideal to join our amazing team on a three-month contract.
All applications must be accompanied by a portfolio of videos. Please note, shortlisted applicants must be available to complete a paid 20-hour videography project as part of the selection process.
What does a Videographer & Editor do?
The Videographer & Editor will develop and create visual storytelling across multiple platforms, using both photography and videography to inform, engage and entertain Raizcorp audiences and support Raizcorp’s communication, learning and marketing goals.
What kind of person makes a good Videographer & Editor?
Being a highly creative and innovative individual with a positive attitude and ability to laugh at yourself is vital. You must be open minded and truly be able to think out of the box. The ideal candidate should be meticulous with an eye for detail, as well asdeadline driven with a love for a high-paced working environment.
The ability to prioritise is business critical, along with the abilities to be flexible, adaptive to a fast-paced environment, multitask and travel nationally.
What are the minimum requirements I need?
- Degree / diploma (or similar qualification) in video production
- Minimum of three to four years’ experience within a similar role
- Must have own vehicle and valid driver’s licence
- Excellent knowledge of the video-production process, including on-location filming, sound recording and editing
- Experience using video and editing equipment
- Experience in designing and creating graphics and motion graphics
- Proficient in Final Cut Pro X and Adobe After Effects, PhotoShop, Premiere and Flash
- Knowledge and a good understanding of motion graphics is preferred
Additionally, you will be required to be available for expos, events and show stands on weekends, public holidays and after hours as required from time to time.
- Multi-skilled in all aspects of video production, including multitasking
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
- Artistic, creative and computer literate with knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
- Enthusiastic and energetic attitude and a willingness to learn
- Creativity and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to handle tasks with fast turnaround times in a high-stress environment
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Fast, efficient, meticulous
- Ability to deliver great work under tight deadlines