Videographer and Editor
What are we looking for?
We are currently on the lookout for an intermediate-level videographer and editor to support our Marketing department on a three-month contract. The ideal candidate is a super-talented, open-minded, self-motivated, out-of-the-box thinker.
All applications must be accompanied by a portfolio of videos.
What does a Videographer and Editor do?
The Videographer and Editor will develop and create visual storytelling across multiple platforms, using both photography and videography to inform, engage and entertain Raizcorp audiences and support Raizcorp’s communication, learning and marketing goals.
What kind of person makes a good Videographer and Editor?
A highly creative and innovative individual with a positive attitude who has the ability to laugh at themselves. You must be open-minded and truly be able to think out of the box. The ideal candidate should be meticulous with an eye for detail, and be deadline driven with a love of a high-paced working environment.
The ability to prioritise is business critical, as is the ability to be flexible and adaptive to a fast-paced environment, along with the ability to multitask and travel nationally.
What are the minimum requirements I need?
- Candidate must be multi-skilled in all aspects of video production, including multitasking skills
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
- Must be artistic, creative and computer literate with knowledge of Adobe Photoshop / Premiere / Flash /After Effects
- An enthusiastic and energetic attitude and a willingness to learn
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to execute tasks with fast in turnaround times in a high-stress environment
- Ability to deliver great work under tight deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Fast, efficient, meticulous
- Driver’s licence and own vehicle
Remember, a portfolio of videos must accompany your application.