Training, Learning & Development Solutions Sales Specialist
What are we looking for?
The Training, Learning & Development Solutions Sales Specialist is required to proactively and zealously develop and establish new corporate business, maintaining key relationships with existing clients and selling Raizcorp’s offering to both. In addition to this, the Training, Learning & Development Solutions Sales Specialist is required to inform the business of market trends relating to Raizcorp’s Arize division’s products, and continually innovate in this space to keep Raizcorp’s offering relevant. The Training, Learning & Development Solutions Sales Specialist is a premium brand ambassador for the organisation at all times.
Raizcorp is Africa’s premium entrepreneurial incubator. We are serious about world-class service and pride ourselves on being the best the market has to offer. If you are as serious about growing yourself, enriching your sales experience and proving your mettle, we are the employer of choice.
What does a Training, Learning & Development Solutions Sales Specialist do?
A Raizcorp Training, Learning & Development Solutions Sales Specialist is a serious professional who:
- Aggressively develops and generates new business
- Relishes cold calling
- Possesses the ability to build deep, lasting client relationships
- Listens carefully to client needs
- Applies their mind to formulating solutions that will meet client needs
- Walks a journey with the corporate client during programme delivery
- Generates renewal business from existing relationships
Do I need to be experienced in B-BBEE to apply?
No. We will aggressively train and develop your knowledge and skill in this field. You need to be aware of the fact that you will have to learn the codes and become a specialist in your own right. We have a Sales Academy that will ensure that we constantly hone and refine your skill. You do, however, need a solid background and experience in business-to-business sales, especially solutions-based sales. We do not accept applicants who do not show a stable and successful corporate sales journey.
What kind of products would I sell?
You would be selling Raizcorp and relevant products to a corporate market. What you need to know is that we don’t have one single product but rather solution a bespoke product that meets our clients’ exact needs. This means that you need to become a specialist with a wealth of knowledge, and that you are able to listen and think on your feet in boardroom situations. Before you get too worried, it’s important to know that we provide class-leading training and support.
What are the minimum requirements I need?
- Minimum of five to ten years’ solutions corporate sales experience
- Corporate solutions selling experience non-negotiable
- Proven ability to present and sell at boardroom level
- A tertiary level qualification in sales / marketing / commerce
- Strong evidence of success in challenging sales environments
- Own reliable vehicle
- Valid driver’s licence
- Willingness to travel inter/nationally