What are we looking for?
Raizcorp is currently looking for your background, experience and deep love for business (specifically business strategy) to join our fiercely caring team of guides (our language for our business coaches). You do not have to be a qualified coach when you apply for this role. What we really need is your passion for business, your 15-plus years of experience in business and entrepreneurship, as well as a strong understanding of business strategy. We will teach you how to guide entrepreneurs in their businesses.
A strategy guide (whose currency is care) transfers skills and knowledge that offer business growth to entrepreneurs. We’re looking for someone who not only is a strong business all-rounder (strategy, sales, marketing and finance) but someone who also has a deep, nurturing love for people.
What does a Strategy Guide do?
The successful candidate will be a full-time business coach working from our offices and seeing entrepreneurs in person (during Covid-19 restrictions, interactions will take place via MS Teams and Zoom). You will receive a portfolio of entrepreneurs who you will grow, guide and develop throughout the course of their journey with Raizcorp. This is not consultancy work, but rather a carefully designed programme akin to a coaching intervention. We will provide you with a qualification in our guiding methodology which is internationally recognised. You will not do for the entrepreneur but rather help them do for themselves.
What are the minimum requirements?
- Commerce-related tertiary qualification is essential
- A minimum of 15 years’ experience in business (a blend of corporate and your own business)
- You must have some entrepreneurial experience; you must have had your own business at some point during your career (non-negotiable)
- Ability to empathise with the journey of the entrepreneur
- Strong business acumen with a good understanding of all facets of business
- Real exposure and experience in at least three industries throughout your career (a strategy guide brings a very well-rounded background experience to to the table)
- An in-depth understanding of business strategy, sales and finance
- Ability to positively impact turnover, profitability and personal growth of entrepreneurs
- Driver’s licence and own car
- This is a rare opportunity to join an industry leader with the true intention of empowering and growing people. Heart is essential!
- High emotional intelligence with a real passion for developing people
- Strong deadline driven and driver personality
- Self-motivated and organised
- Exceptional communicator
- Systematic approach to work
- Proactive team player
- Ability to manage under pressure
- Strong emotional maturity and ability to take ownership and accountability