Senior Office Administrator
What are we looking for?
Raizcorp is looking for an experienced and competent Senior Office Administrator to help run our eMalahleni entrepreneurial learning centre. Our ideal candidate has good English communication skills, is detail oriented and able to work with a high volume of information, processes and functions. You will be a critical resource in the effective functioning of our learning centre while supporting the centre manager and the entrepreneurs. This is a fantastic position for individuals who are looking for a position with impact and those who are rewarded by fast-paced environments.
What does a Senior Office Administrator do?
You will be a vital resource in supporting all functions in the learning centre. The successful candidate will be responsible for measuring and recording the learning compliance of each entrepreneur on a programme; setting up learning sessions and managing the centre’s learning and business coaching calendars; working closely with the centre manager on all centre operations and administration and execute on all reasonable instructions. We expect our Senior Office Administrator to foster positive relationships with all entrepreneurs on programmes with us, ensuring they receive a highly professional, accountable and robust learning experience.
What kind of personality will excel in this role?
You should be professional and accountable, and ideally love giving clients and customers a great experience. You should be comfortable working in a complex environment with many moving parts and be prepared to understand the bigger picture in order to be effective. A natural curiosity about your work environment would be an advantage.
What are the minimum requirements?
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a mid-level administration role.
- Minimum of a matric certificate, with tertiary learning an advantage.
- Previous experience in learning administration an advantage.
- Previous experience in compliance administration is an advantage.
- Strong computer literacy is vital (Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Previous experience using a learner management systems (LMS) is an advantage.
- Attention to detail is non-negotiable.
- Strong work ethic is non-negotiable.
- The ability to take constructive criticism and make the necessary improvements.
- Strong academic ability. At Raizcorp your induction will require you to study and pass a series of quizzes and product examination, with a minimum pass mark of 80%.