Sales Recruitment Specialist
What are we looking for?
Raizcorp is looking to employ a highly determined, skilled and professional internal Sales Recruitment Specialist to our HR department on a six-month contract. We’re looking for a Sales Recruitment Specialist who is fast, effective and who is looking for a sense of ownership in the work they do. You should be an intrapreneurial personality, driven by results and output. You must have previous experience in a specialist sales recruitment role with a solid understanding of generalist HR functions.
What does our Sales Recruitment Specialist do?
Our Sales Recruitment Specialist will focus specifically on filling sales vacancies both within Raizcorp and in our subsidiary companies. You will drive the end-to-end process of recruitment including: engaging internal departments to understand their sales roles; conducting detailed telephonic interviews; actively seeking more candidates, driving referrals and generating leads; contracting with trainee sales executives; on-boarding new sales executives; and working closely with our training academy to ensure new employees are trained and inducted correctly. This is a driver role, so targets and deadlines will be important – you need experience in this regard.
What experience is preferred?
You need a stable track record and background in sales recruitment – knowing where to find candidates, what makes a good salesperson and how to network aggressively. You need a solid blend of internal recruitment and agency recruitment experience. You must know what it’s like working in a pressurised space to tight deadlines while focusing on quality. Previous experience taking briefs from and supporting clients (or business departments) is critical. You need experience in a customer-centric role – knowing what it’s about to service a client and keeping them happy. Strong experience in working to tight deadlines and targets will be critical.
What kind of personality will excel in this role?
You need to be the kind of person who takes huge personal pride in the work you do. You must be a driver personality! You need to have a genuine love and care for people. You need to believe, intrinsically, in treating people with respect and dignity. Beyond that you need to be resilient and be able to deal with rejection. We are very selective in who we bring on board – most of your candidates will fail in the process and you need to be able to deal with that. You need to be able to multitask and deal with high-volume recruitment.
What are the minimum requirements?
- A tertiary level qualification in human resources, psychology, sales or any related field would be advantageous.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in sales-focused recruitment is required.
- You must have experience in working with technically challenging or hard-to-fill sales vacancies.
- Exposure to different types of recruitment vital.
- The ability to conduct a telephonic interviews while recording the conversation in a Word document (good typing skills are an advantage).
- Generalist HR experience is advantageous.
- Intermediate to advanced level Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook required.
- Own vehicle with valid driver’s licence non-negotiable.
- High emotional intelligence with a real passion for developing people.
- Strong deadline driven / driver personality.
- Self-motivated and organised.
- Exceptional communicator with the ability to create strong, cohesive teams.
- Tenacious with the ability to drive core business behaviours.
- Systematic approach to work.
- Proactive team player.
- Ability to manage under pressure.
- Strong emotional maturity and ability to take ownership and accountability.
- The ability to take constructive criticism and take corrective action to make improvements.