Project Salesforce Data Capturer
What are we looking for?
Raizcorp’s sales team requires a data capturer to update the CRM system called Salesforce. Only candidates with experience in Salesforce and who are able to source information and update it in the system need apply.
What does a Project Salesforce Data Capturer do?
You will be required to update account and lead information in Salesforce so that it is correct and up to date. You will collect this information by calling companies and / or conducting desktop research and / or using the online database supplied by Raizcorp . You will need to be resourceful.
What kind of personality will excel in this role?
Someone who enjoys routine tasks every day and is task driven. A strong administrator-type personality with an incredible eye for detail and correctness. The successful candidate will have a good telephone manner and the ability to get past “gatekeepers.”
What are the minimum requirements?
- Minimum matric-level qualification
- Minimum three years’ experience working in a data-capturing / Salesforce environment
- Experience in Salesforce paramount and non-negotiable
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Own vehicle and driver’s licence an advantage
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly computer literate
- Strong eye for small detail and a drive for correctness