Office Administrator & Entrepreneurial Recruiter
What are we looking for?
Raizcorp is looking for your experience and passion for administration and working with entrepreneurs. You must be a local resident of the Uitenhage/Kariega area and have good relationships with, and passion for, the local communities.
What does the Office Administrator & Entrepreneurial Recruiter (OA) do?
The OA is primarily responsible for a seamless flow between reception, administration, learning and entrepreneurial selection as these relate to project. He or she is also responsible for scouting and finding entrepreneurs. Our chosen candidate will be a natural hunter of entrepreneurial talent and actively drive the entrepreneurial selection process. He or she will ensure the qualitative and quantitative flow of entrepreneurs throughout the selection process.
The OA provides critical administrative support to the programme manager and ensures that all deliverables are carried out efficiently.
What experience is preferred?
A minimum of five years’ experience in an administrative or officer support function. Previous experience in recruitment is advantageous.
What kind of personality will excel in this role?
You need to be empathetic, relate well to others and treat people with genuine kindness. The ideal candidate loves a high-paced working environment and is a proactive team player. He or she thrives working under hectic pressure and is deadline and target driven.
The ability to work independently and as part of a team is non-negotiable. You need to be comfortable with detailed and regular feedback, reporting and instruction from and to our head office.
- Minimum matric-level qualification (tertiary qualification preferred)
- Well-rounded administrative experience with strong eye for detail
- Strong verbal communicator, able to liaise with entrepreneurs, clients and team members
- Fluent in predominant local languages used in the Uitenhage / Kariega area
- Strong computer literacy skills (Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Head-hunting and cold-calling experience advantageous
- High emotional intelligence with a real passion for developing people
- Direct approach with the ability to give feedback to team members
- Strong planning and scheduling ability
- Strong deadline driven / driver personality
- Self-motivated and organised
- Exceptional communicator
- Systematic approach to work
- Proactive team player
- Ability to manage under pressure
- Strong emotional maturity and ability to take ownership and accountability