Natural & Life Sciences Educator (Grades 8–12)
What are we looking for?
Radley Private School is looking for a qualified and experienced educator who is passionate and takes pride in teaching. Radley is all about entrepreneurial thinking; to be successful in your application you need to have an entrepreneurial spirit and believe in empowering our learners to be their personal best. We cannot create tomorrow’s entrepreneurial leaders without the guidance of inspiring and driven educators.
Who is Radley?
Against the backdrop of rising unemployment among school leavers and university graduates, Radley believes that meaningful and relevant education is about far more than curriculum content and passing grades. Our dedicated and experienced educators are trained in the use of methodologies that foster independent and creative thinking, resourcefulness and a love of learning. This is because these are the skills that will best serve our youth as they progress through school, university and the world of work – whether as corporate employees, professionals or business owners.
What are the minimum requirements?
- An appropriate and recognised four-year teaching degree or diploma from an accredited tertiary institution
SACE registration vital
- A minimum of four years of teaching experience in Natural Science (grades 8–9) and Life Science (grades 10–12)
- A real interest in and passion for entrepreneurship is critical; experience in your own entrepreneurial endeavour is highly advantageous
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Familiarity with modern teaching practices including personalised learning, flipped classroom techniques, differentiated learning, the use of computer technology for research and effective use of group work teaching strategies
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint