What are we looking for?
We cannot create successful entrepreneurs without the help of successful business guides (our term for mentors or coaches). Our Sandton head office is looking for a passionate and highly experienced Master Coach. The ideal candidate is a coaching heavyweight with solid business or entrepreneurial experience. The Master Coach is a vital contributor to the team of business guides who work with entrepreneurs on various developmental programmes within Raizcorp.
What does a Master Coach do?
Raizcorp has its own business coaching methodology called “guiding”. The Master Coach delivers and manages the quality of all guiding impact areas. If you are successful, you will oversee the design of all guiding programmes and content creation (current and future) in line with the relevant frameworks. You will also: oversee the development of guides in the Raizcorp Guiding Academy; take responsibility for learning outcomes being delivered; and provide oversight and development of all guide impact areas (including the creation of new impact areas, thinking tools, metrics and reports as and when required).
What is guiding?
Guiding is an internationally recognised and unique methodology that is designed to meet the specific nuances of the entrepreneurial journey. You will receive intensive training in both the art and science of this methodology. Our guides are specialist professionals who subscribe to a high ethical standard which is maintained through continuous professional development. Guides are non-prescriptive in their approach; our entrepreneurs remain in the driver seat at all times. Guides are highly empathic, create shift and meets the entrepreneur where they are. A guide’s currency is care, blended with a real ability to positively impact an entrepreneurial business’s profitability.
What kind of person makes a good Master Coach?
You must have heart and be passionate about your work, regardless of the industry. You are humble and open to feedback, an exceptional listener and genuinely care about the journey of the entrepreneur. You should be free from judgement and mature in your approach. You must have a firm grasp of different coaching methodologies, nuances and practices with the specific ability to substitute your own toolbox for that provided by our guiding methodology. The Raizcorp Master Coach is a highly aligned, focused leader-manager who understands the bigger picture, and who is highly engaged with and proactively supports Raizcorp, the Raizcorp way and the Raizcorp strategy.
What are the minimum requirements?
- Tertiary qualification
- At least 750 hours of coaching or business coaching experience
- Extensive experience in the design of learning content and, more especially, the development of learning experiences, exercises, case studies and simulations
- Experience as an entrepreneur is essential (you must have worked for yourself or owned your own business)
- Experience in training, consulting, mentoring or coaching in the fields of entrepreneurship or business or organisational development
- Exceptional, master-level coach
- Excellent learning facilitator
- Solid background grounded in observations, assessing or moderation would be an advantage
- Qualification as a Meta-Coach or NLP Master Practitioner would be an advantage
- Ability to learn new processes and material very quickly
- Ability to follow process and submit under leadership
- Flexible and adaptable
- Humble and open to feedback
- Assertive (not aggressive, but able to manage boundaries with strong-willed professionals)
- Proactive (take responsibility and ownership)
- Action oriented (get things done)
- Exceptional listener and interpersonal communicator
- Ability to persevere when the going gets tough
- Ability to think outside of box (creative and innovative)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A credible person who sets an example of integrity and emotional maturity