Key Accounts Manager
What are we looking for?
The Key Accounts Manager is a highly professional, extremely presentable relationship builder who truly cares about providing exceptional service. Raizcorp is looking for a minimum of five to seven years of hands-on experience in a relationship–sales based role to join our prestigious sales team. Your focus would be to grow our existing accounts in revenue, to forge strong and lasting new relationships while growing and deepening existing relationships. It is vital that you have the proven ability to generate additional business and cross-selling opportunities through the relationships you have built.
Raizcorp is Africa’s premium entrepreneurial incubator. We are serious about world-class service and pride ourselves on being the best the market has to offer. If you are as serious about growing yourself, enriching your sales experience and proving your mettle, we are the employer of choice.
What does a Raizcorp Key Accounts Manager do?
A Raizcorp Key Accounts Manager is a serious professional who:
- Partners with our sales executives to build strong, lasting relationships with our clients
- Strongly focuses on deepening existing relationships
- Actively and deliberately increases existing account revenue by identifying and driving new sales opportunities with existing clients
- Opens doors for sales executives to sell to existing clients
- Generates referrals from existing clients
- Possesses the ability to build deep, lasting client relationships
- Listens carefully to client needs
- Applies their mind to formulating solutions that will meet client needs
- Walks a journey with the corporate client during programme delivery
- Generates renewal business from existing relationships
Do I need to be experienced in B-BBEE to apply?
No. We will train and develop your knowledge and skill in this field. You need to be aware of the fact that you will have to learn the codes and become a specialist in your own right. We have a Sales Academy that will ensure that we constantly hone and refine your skill. You do, however, need a solid background and experience in business-to-business sales, especially solutions-based sales. We do not accept applicants who do not show a stable and successful corporate sales journey.
What kind of products would I sell?
You would be selling Raizcorp and relevant products to a corporate market. You need to be aware that we don’t have one single product but rather solution bespoke products that meet our clients’ exact needs. This means that you need to become a specialist with a wealth of knowledge, and that you are able to listen and think on your feet in boardroom situations. Before you get too worried, it’s important to know that we provide class-leading training and support.
What are the minimum requirements I need?
- A minimum of five to ten years’ solutions corporate sales / key accounts experience
- Corporate solutions selling experience is non-negotiable
- Proven ability to present and sell at boardroom level
- A tertiary level qualification in sales, marketing or commerce
- Strong evidence of success in challenging sales environments
- Your own reliable vehicle
- Valid driver’s Licence
- Willingness to travel inter/nationally