What are we looking for?
Raizcorp is looking for a highly professional, hands-on Junior Bookkeeper to join our Sandton team. You must have a strong eye for detail and a flair for numbers
What does this role do?
Your day-to-day work will be focused on overseeing the posting of all ledger entries and receipts, and ensuring the prompt and accurate processing of payments to suppliers along with the reconciliation of all the supplier accounts. You will also be responsible for ensuring accurate processing and matching of bank statements to transactions.
What experience is preferred?
You will need a background as a debtors’ clerk or creditors’ clerk and accounts payable and receivable or general accounting experience
What are the minimum requirements?
- Minimum diploma level qualification in accounting
- A minimum of two years’ experience within the finance and bookkeeping environment
- Strong knowledge of general accounting procedures
- Strong knowledge of Xero is non-negotiable (will be assessed)
- Strong numbers person
- Proficient in data entry and management
- A minimum two years’ accounts payable and receivable or general accounting experience.
- Intermediate to advanced level Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook required