Graphic Designer with video editing
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Graphic Designer with video editing who can design across multiple software while tailoring the design for the medium of placement. We require a comprehensive portfolio of evidence to illustrate design styles and experience.
What does a Graphic Designer with video editing do?
A Graphic Designer with video editing enjoys working on a variety of briefs and across various design software. The role will see you responsible for participating in the ideation and creation of premium designs across various platforms including but not restricted to desktop, mobile, social media, email and print.
What experience is preferred?
The suitable candidate will have between five to six years’ experience in multimedia and graphic design. Must have full knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, print, digital and social media designing.
What kind of personality will excel in this role?
You definitely need be creative, able to adjust quickly and an out-of-the-box thinker. You must have attention to detail and accuracy, and be able to work under pressure. Ideally you are a person who is willing to try new things and is open to feedback. Beyond that, you need to be resilient and be able to deal with variety of personalities.
What are the minimum requirements?
- Relevant design qualification required
- Minimum of two years’ experience within a digital environment
- Minimum of five years’ overall experience
- Thorough understanding of the design process
- Video editing or video production experience
- Able to create web and social media banners – static and dynamic
- Able to design emailers
- A good understanding of print and repro
- A good understanding of layout and composition
- Ability to work as a member of the team
- Positive attitude and comfortable rising to challenges
- Ability to be creative when budgets are tight
- Out-of-the box thinking and creativity
- Ability to translate job briefs into design concepts
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excited about new opportunities to learn