Finance Guide – Kariega
What are we looking for?
The Finance Guide is a vital contributor to the team of Guides who work with entrepreneurs on various developmental programmes within Raizcorp. A Finance Guide, as the title suggests, is intrinsically focussed on the finances of the entrepreneur’s business. The Finance Guide possesses a strong background in business finance across multiple industries and has the innate ability to help entrepreneurs from all walks of life better understand, and exercise more control over, their business finances. The Finance Guide asks questions to help the entrepreneur understand how to use their financial information to make better business decisions and helps the entrepreneur understand how they are tracking towards their financial targets.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Degree in accounting/auditing required.
- Chartered Accounting qualification preferred.
- Minimum 10 – 15 years’ experience in business (a blend of both corporate and own business exposure).
- Entrepreneurial journey and experience is non-negotiable.
- Excellent written and spoken communication ability.
- Exceptional organisational and administrative skills.
- Proven ability to positively impact turnover, profitability and personal development of an entrepreneur.
- Strong business acumen.
- Intermediate to advanced level Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook required.
- Own vehicle with valid driver’s licence non-negotiable.
- High emotional intelligence with a real passion for developing people.
- Work as a member of the team.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships.
- Strong solutioning capability.
- Out-of-the box thinking and creativity.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Open to change and new opportunities to learn.
- Not afraid of confrontation.
- Ability to take constructive criticism and take corrective action to make improvement.
- Emotional maturity and ability to take ownership and accountability.
- Strong emotional maturity and ability to take ownership and accountability.
- The ability to take constructive criticism and take corrective action to make improvements.
- Able to travel nationally.