Finance Coach - Durban
What are we looking for?
Raizcorp is currently looking for your background, experience and deep love for business (specifically business finance) to join our fiercely caring team of guides (our term for our business coaches). You do not have to be a qualified coach when you apply for this role. What we really need is your passion for business, your 15-plus years of experience in business and entrepreneurship, as well as a strong understanding of business finance. We will teach you how to guide entrepreneurs in their businesses.
A finance guide (whose currency is care) transfers skills and knowledge that offer business growth to entrepreneurs. We’re looking for someone who not only is a strong business all-rounder (strategy, sales, marketing and finance) but someone who also has a deep, nurturing love for people.
What does a Finance Guide do?
The successful candidate will be a full-time business coach working from our offices and seeing entrepreneurs in person (during Covid-19 restrictions, interactions take place via MS Teams and Zoom). You will receive a portfolio of entrepreneurs who you will grow, guide and develop throughout the course of their journey with Raizcorp. This is not consultancy work, but rather a carefully designed programme akin to a coaching intervention. We will provide you with a qualification in our guiding methodology which is internationally recognised. You will not do for the entrepreneur but rather help them do for themselves.
What experience is preferred?
Strong business finance experience over at least four differing industries is preferred. You do not need to be an experienced coach; we will give you detailed, world-class training to help you effectively coach entrepreneurs. You do need to have a real interest in learning how to be a coach and helping people to uncover their own potential.
What kind of personality will excel in this role?
The ideal candidate is someone with a deep care and understanding for people. Someone with heart. We find that great guides are often people with a need to give back and help others on their entrepreneurial journey. This is also a great role for someone considering a change in career as it will certainly be different to any other role you have held before.
What are the minimum requirements?
- Finance-related tertiary qualification is essential
- A minimum of seven to ten years’ experience in business (a blend of corporate and your own business)
- Ideally, you must have some entrepreneurial experience.
- Ability to empathise with the journey of the entrepreneur
- Strong business acumen with a good understanding of all facets of business
- Real exposure and experience in at least three industries throughout your career (a finance guide brings a very well-rounded background experience to to the table)
- An in-depth understanding of business strategy, sales and finance
- Ability to positively impact turnover, profitability and personal growth of entrepreneurs
- Driver’s licence and own car
This is a rare opportunity to join an industry leader with the true intention of empowering and growing people. Heart is essential!
- High emotional intelligence with a real passion for developing people
- Strong deadline driven and driver personality
- Self-motivated and organised
- Exceptional communicator
- Systematic approach to work
- Proactive team player
- Ability to manage under pressure
- Strong emotional maturity and ability to take ownership and accountability