What are we looking for?
We’re looking for a Finance Coach (or Guide) whose currency is care, and who transfers skills and knowledge that offer business growth to entrepreneurs. The ideal candidate has a deep love for both entrepreneurship and the development of people. Someone who is a financial whizz and has a deep nurturing love for people. We do not require you to have any previous coaching experience. However, a love for and desire to coach is required.
What does a Finance Guide do?
The successful candidate will be a full-time business coach working from our offices in Sandton. You will receive a portfolio of entrepreneurs who you will need to grow, guide and develop throughout the course of their journey with Raizcorp. This is not consultancy work but rather a carefully designed programme akin to a coaching intervention. We will provide you with a qualification in our guiding methodology which is internationally recognised.
What are the minimum requirements?
- A finance-related tertiary qualification is essential
- You must have some entrepreneurial experience; you must have had your own business (non-negotiable)
- Ability to empathise with the journey of the entrepreneur
- Strong business acumen with a good understanding of all facets of business
- An in-depth understanding of business finance (preferably within different industry contexts)
- Ability to positively impact turnover, profitability and personal growth of entrepreneurs
- Drivers licence and own car
- This is a rare opportunity to join an industry leader with the true intention of empowering and growing people. Heart is essential!
- High emotional intelligence with a real passion for developing people
- Strong deadline driven and driver personality
- Self-motivated and organised
- Exceptional communicator
- Systematic approach to work
- Proactive team player
- Ability to manage under pressure
- Strong emotional maturity and ability to take ownership and accountability.