Entrepreneur Talent Scout
What are we looking for?
We looking for a dynamic natural hunter with sales and headhunting experience. An Entrepreneur Talent Scout or Entrepreneurial Scout trawls websites and is enthusiastic about scouting and finding entrepreneurs for the various developmental programmes offered by Raizcorp.
What does an Entrepreneurial Scout do?
The Entrepreneurial Scout (ES) headhunts entrepreneurs using various lead-generation methods such as LinkedIn searches, website research and cold calling. The ES needs the ability to build relationships with channel partners in order to gain access to relevant databases. The ES also puts the entrepreneurial candidates through a rigorous selection process to assess if they are a fit for our programmes and sponsors. The ES must be able to profile people well, be discerning and able to sift through the fluff that potential entrepreneurs speak to get down to the nitty gritty.
What experience is preferred?
The suitable candidate will have between four to six years’ of work experience in sales and / or recruitment experience. He or she will also need experience in target tracking and reporting.
What kind of personality will excel in this role?
To excel, you must be determined and have a strong will to succeed. You should be confident and have the ability to take accountability. You will need to be a calm and proactive team player. You must have strong resolve for working under hectic pressure and be deadline and target driven.
What are the minimum requirements?
- Diploma in sales / marketing / recruitment
- Minimum for four to six years’ experience in a sales, recruitment or outbound call centre environment
- A valid driver’s licence with your own reliable transport is a non-negotiable for this role as you will be required to travel to and from expos and cities across the country.
- Strong verbal communicator who is able to liaise with entrepreneurs, clients and team members
- Experience in and exposure to different interviewing techniques
- The ability to understand legal documentation, bank statements and financials
- Strong administrative tendency and urgency mind-set
- Strong sales and sales-closing skills
- Good time management
- Intermediate to advanced level skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Good typing skills are required as you must be able to type while interviewing candidates
- Ability to navigate databases proficiently
- Able to use internet, particularly LinkedIn, very proficiently
- Able to move and adjust easily from project to project