Entrepreneur Talent Scout
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a dynamic natural hunter with combination of sales, headhunting and recruitment experience – an Entrepreneur Talent Scout (ES) who trawls websites and is enthusiastic about scouting and finding entrepreneurs for the various developmental programmes offered by Raizcorp.
What does an Entrepreneurial Talent Scout do?
The ES trawls and recruits entrepreneurs using various lead-generation methods, e.g. LinkedIn searches, website research and cold calling. The suitable candidate needs to be talented in building relationships with channel partners to access databases. He or she puts entrepreneurs through a rigorous selection process to assess if they are a fit for the programme and the corporate sponsor. The ES must be able to profile people well and be discerning enough to sift through any fluff that potential entrepreneurs may speak to get to the nitty gritty. You will also be required to travel to and from expos and cities across the country.
What experience is preferred?
- Four to six years’ work experience in sales, headhunting or recruitment
- Target tracking and reporting experience
What kind of personality will excel in this role?
An individual who is determined and has a strong will to succeed; someone who is confident and who takes accountability. You must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and be highly analytical. The ideal candidate should be meticulous with an eye for detail, and love a high-paced working environment.
We seek a proactive team player; someone who has a strong resolve for working under hectic pressure and is deadline and target driven.
What are the minimum requirements?
- A diploma in sales, marketing or recruitment
- A minimum of four to six years’ experience in sales, recruitment or outbound call centres
- A valid driver’s licence with own reliable transport is a non-negotiable
- A strong verbal communicator who is able to liaise with entrepreneurs, clients and team members
- Experience in and exposure to different interviewing techniques
- Ability to move and adjust easily from project to project
- Understanding of legal documentation, bank statements and financials
- A strong administration tendency and urgency mindset
- Good time management
- Intermediate to advanced level Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Good typing skills are a must for taking down interview notes
- Proficiency in navigating databases