e-Mail Marketing specialist
What are we looking for?
Our partner company is a direct-to-consumer online marketplace for food enthusiasts to indulge on gourmet and speciality foods from around the world, with a strong focus on the European region. Their mission is to make hard-to-find international food specialities easily available and affordable through their platform and shipping services. They believe food is much more than an aggregate of ingredients – it is an experience, a story to be told.
We are seeking an Email Marketing Specialist whose main responsibility is to execute the email strategy implemented, and to design marketing campaigns. This role is a six-month fixed term contract.
What does this role do?
The ideal candidate for this position will be able to stay-up to date with digital trends and email best practices, create ongoing campaigns that are specifically designed to target new customers, current customers, and re-engage past customers and be at ease with content graphic designing.
Your role will include:
- Executing email marketing strategy aimed at achieving the organization’s goals
- Designing, developing, and scheduling marketing campaigns, promotional emails, and flow triggered emails, including website pop-up forms.
- Ensuring design and layouts of emails are optimized, user and mobile-friendly
- Design graphics, incentives, and write detailed descriptions
- Proofreading key messaging for brevity and clarity
- Tracking, analyzing and reporting email marketing campaigns results
- Providing suggestions or recommendations to guide improvements or developments
- Researching, identifying, and examining best email practices and digital trends in the industry for greater engagements and new opportunities
- Managing dynamic and fixed segment lists
- Aiding additional digital marketing efforts, particularly with content design
What experience is preferred?
Proven experience in the email marketing industry coupled with excellent writing skills to write click friendly content. You also need to have solid graphic design experience. Experience using Klavyio software and experience in the food industry (retail) would be a definite advantage.
What are the minimum requirements?
- Degree in Marketing, Communication or Psychology/ any other similar discipline
- Past proven work experience in the email marketing industry
- Excellent writing skills to write click-friendly content
- Adequate graphic designing skills
- Preferred: previous experience with Klavyio software
- Previous experience in the food industry (retail) is a plus