Corporate Solutions Salesperson
What are we looking for?
Raizcorp is an employer who cares deeply about making a difference in people’s lives. Our purpose is to grow entrepreneurs and help them build profitable businesses . . . and we’re incredibly good at it.
We are looking for highly experienced, loyal and very successful corporate solutions salespeople to join our dynamic and caring sales team. Our sales warriors have been specifically trained to change entrepreneurs’ lives by finding corporates who will sponsor them on bespoke developmental programmes.
If you’re a good corporate sales hunter and want to sell a highly impactful solution to clients that not only sees them thrive but also changes the lives of entrepreneurs, this could be the ideal opportunity for you. You should only apply for this role if you truly care about selling solutions that really serve and impact people and communities.
The package on offer includes a very strong basic salary, good commission on all business generated, as well as an annuity commission income through renewal business. We also invest significantly into your training and development. Other benefits include a laptop, travel reimbursement, medical aid and continuous professional development.
What does a Corporate Solutions Salesperson do?
A Raizcorp Corporate Solutions Salesperson is a serious professional who:
- is willing to learn a new industry and attend world-class training and development (we invest significant money in your development and in honing your corporate solutioning skills, including helping you become a specialist on the B-BBEE codes and how to help clients maximise their spend)
- truly aligns with our purpose of serving people (specifically entrepreneurs and entrepreneurship)
- is highly adept at relationships with strong listening skills
- is highly confident in their own abilities but not focused on their own ego
- is a strong hunter / business developer
- relishes in cold calling
- applies their mind to formulating solutions that will meet client needs (ethical and impactful solutions)
- walks a journey with the corporate client during programme delivery
- generates renewal business from existing relationships.
What experience do you need to apply?
You do not need any B-BBEE industry experience. In fact, we seldom recruit from the industry. However, you do need the following:
- Current experience in corporate sales
- Solutions selling experience only will be considered
- Confidence in dealing with C-suite decision makers
- Show loyalty and patterns of success with previous employers (we do not consider job-hoppers)
- Align with our purpose of serving people, specifically entrepreneurs
- Previous experience in longer sales cycles
- Previous experience in selling a premium product
What kind of products would you sell?
At the core of the sale is B-BBEE solutions, specifically the elements of enterprise and supplier development, skills development and also social labour plans. The sell is all about helping corporates to maximise their annual B-BBEE spend, and partnering with them to build the solution that best serves them and growing long-lasting trust relationships.
We do not sell a specific product. Instead, you will be trained on how to solution around our offering to build a product that best supports the client needs and strategy.
What are the minimum requirements?
- Minimum five to ten years’ solutions corporate sales experience
- Corporate solutions selling experience non-negotiable
- Proven ability to present and sell at C-suite boardroom level
- A tertiary level qualification in sales / marketing / commerce
- Strong evidence of success in challenging sales environments
- Own reliable vehicle
- Valid driver’s licence
- Willingness to travel inter/nationally